Against W3 PATENT POLICY

From: Jim Zellmer <zellmer@virtualproperties.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:11:48 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
Hello:

I am against the W3 adopting any sort of a patent policy.  The web
flourished precisely because there were no patents to get in the way.  It
never would have happened if we'd been left with compuserve, eworld and the
like.

Don't do it.

Jim
--
"The quality of a company's software has an inverse relationship to the
amount of money spent on marketing."  - Bill Joy; Co-founder Sun

---

Jim Zellmer
Virtual Properties, Inc.
Real time integrated internet apps for the
real estate industry & awesome photography
608 271 9601
zellmer@virtualproperties.com