RAND

From: Frederick R. Hanhisalo <FredH@hiraethcelticgoods.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:20:58 -0400
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Even Alan Cox didn't know about this which makes me suspect the Last
Call for comments has been set too early.  I (and many people like me)
have a few hours to decide whether this is a good idea or not.
Listening to comments can be waste of time but I think the community
s/b heard on this issue which appears to undermine the nature of the
web as an open forum for the exchange of ideas.

Please reconsider.

Frederick R. Hanhisalo, CIO & shipping clerk
Hiraeth Celtic Goods