Re: W3C Patent Policy: Bad for the W3C, bad for business, bad for users

From: Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:22:03 -0400
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
As usual, Alan expresses things succinctly and incisively.
I agree with his remarks 100%.  I can only hope that
if W3C is so short-sighted and clewless as to actually
adopt this evil measure, W3C will reap the marginalisation
that will be so richly deserved thereby.
Ken Coar
VP and director, Apache Software Foundation