Very bad news

From: Erik Sigra <sigra@home.se>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 22:00:45 +0200
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Hi,
I'm Erik Sigra in Sweden. I just read the article at
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-09-30-001-20-NW-CY and I
got very worried. Since I just read about it and there is for some strange
reason very little time left to respond, I can't elaborate on my thoughts and
fears as I would have done under normal circumstances. I can just say that I
agree with the other critique expressed in the comments to the article. W3C
is eliminating itself as a trusted source of standards by becoming just a
marketing channel for some companies.