Patent Policy

From: Jeremy Beaumont <haplo@videotron.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:06:19 -0400
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
W3C,

How will this benefit the end user? How come few people knew about this until
today?

I'm not too keen on the idea mostly because the first question isn't answered
anywhere that I can see and because it seems like you were trying to hide it
from public knowledge that the W3C was moving forward with this plan. If you
could kindly answer these questions, I would be pleased.

Jeremy Beaumont