EXCELLENT... Everything is falling into place! <HAHAHahahahaha....>

From: flacco <flacco002@twilight-systems.com>
Date: 30 Sep 2001 15:16:42 -0400
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Dear Diary -

Things are going very well indeed - the Mortals whose souls I have
possessed are doing my every bidding unquestioningly!

Soon, with RAND, I will control their purse strings, their eyes, their
tongues - THEIR VERY MINDS!

                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA......!

Until tomorrow, diary, I remain -

   -+==  Satan, Lord of the Underworld  ==+-

But seriously, folks, if this goes through it's time to FORK FROM THE
W3C and create a legitimate standards body that is backward-compatible
with pre-RAND W3C, and leave the W3C to moulder in the dust-bin of
history.