No to RAND license

From: Wendell Schubert <wendell@webeworld.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:07:33 -0700
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
I am firmly against the patent proposal that I read about today. It would be
the first step down a slippery slope of ceasing true innovation on the web
(which traditionally comes from "the little guys", before they are purchased
or out right stolen by the big corporations).

The ultimate losers will be the public. I see know possible benefit to this
proposal and am shocked that it is even being considered.

Thanks you,
 Wendell Schubert