Re: W3C Patent Policy: Bad for the W3C, bad for business, bad for users

From: Ben Ford <ben@kalifornia.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 11:53:19 -0700
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
I have to agree with Alan.  I saw this the other day and planned on
writing a long letter of dissent, but because I am in the process of
moving across the country, I didn't have time to do so.  This piece is
very near to what I would have written, however, and I am glad to attach
my name to it as a supporter as well.

-b

--
PayPal is collecting donations for the WTC disaster:
  http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/relief-outside