I will have to look for other standard bodies

From: Juergen Strobel <strobel@logiclabs.at>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:16:15 +0200 (METDST)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

If this RAND provision passes, I will have to steer clear of any W3C
standards or recommendations in the future. My only hope is, that a new,
truly open standard organization will emerge, like W3C onve did. That new
organization has all potential to blow away W3C than, since its developers
will compete on a software quality basis, not on a laywer & patents
fighting basis.

Regards,
Juergen Strobel
Open Source Developer
ISP Sys-Admin

--
                        |/     |/
 __       _             ||     ||         Logic Labs
  |"     (              ||ogic ||abs      strobel@logiclabs.at
 _/urgen _)trobel       =====/ =====/     http://www.logiclabs.at/