Comment on the proposed patent policy change

From: Durval Menezes <durval@acm.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:58:59 -0300
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Dear Sirs / madams:

I want to comment on the proposed Patent Policy Change: I am
tottaly contrary to a policy where patented materials make it
into W3C standards, as this is radically contrary to everything
the WWW has stand for so far. I also think that this will give
large companies an unfair advantage when stablishing market
base, and lead to a deterioration of the inovation on the WWW.

Please take this in consideration.

Best Regards,
   Durval Menezes (durval AT acm DOT org)