patent policy

From: ray hartman <rayhart@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 09:45:32 -0700
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Gents:

The WWW and its offspring  join  yeoman in free expression, as a
back-yard-fence might join their properties. I reject WWW as
fundamentally a commercial expression. I assert  - any patent policy
that reduces individual free expression within WWW cannot be proper.  I
reject patent-based property rights ( ex//  image or text formats ... )
for the same reason I reject patents on NOUNS and VERBS.

Any questions?

Dr Ray Hartman
Spokane, wa