Dear Sirs/Madams

From: Allan Martinsen <allan@studentergaarden.dk>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:33:56 +0200
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
I understand that the W3C is opening for patented software in W3C
aknowledged standards, thus for standards that requires the user to
pay royalties.

Such move is in deep confict with the inherent philosophy of the
internet: To allow everybody to communicate freely and exchange
opinions and information without any restrictions whatsoever!

If you believe in the freedom of the mind, freedom of thinking and
freedom of speech, ie. the fundamental rights of democracy,  you
should rethink your oppinions on this issue.

I therefore appeal to you: Do not let the commercial interests in the
internet seduce your mind!

Best regards,

Allan Martinsen
Tagensvej 15, 140