I hope you know wath you are doing.

From: Jonny Torvald Strom <Jonny.Torvald.Strom@cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:33:33 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

Hello

I read about RAND Licensing on Linuxtoday, and
I hope you know what you are doing so that you
are NOT killing or harming free software.

I have been working know for some years in
the same building as Berners-Lee use to work
at CERN so I will just repeat  because of my
great worries for the future of Internet that
you really know what you are doing so that you
are NOT killing or harming free software.

Best Regards Jonny Torvald