Keep the WWW a free zone

From: Philip and Shelia McArdle <pmcardle@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:49:29 -0400
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
To Whom It May Concern:

I have only been involved with development in this area for a short time and
it scares me to know that you are taking part in trying to place a price tag
on something that man has finally achieved that is not destructive and
actually shows a leap forward for mankind.

Please I implore you to re-think your actions and keep the WWW free to the
imagination of this and the next generations.

Thank You,
Philip J. McArdle