About Your Resource

From: <webmaster@axxxhome.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:46:46 -0400
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Hi There!

My name is Jason Shoemaker and I stopped by your site the other day and noticed that it would be very resourceful to webmasters and would like to put it in front of several thousand webmasters per day [THIS IS NOT A BULK EMAIL AS YOU MAY RECEIVE] I am personally writing you. I am the CEO of an Adult Web masters Resource site called the "AxxxHome Webmaster Insider" . We pride ourselves in offering our visitors top notch quality resources and find yours to fit in this elite group of sites. We would really like your resource listed here as I find your site to be quite beneficial to our visitors. I will not however list your site myself as I like to make sure that you would like it listed on our site. Please visit http://www.axxxhome.com , have a look and if we are okay for you click the "SUBMIT A LISTING" link and follow the simple instructions.

I really hope to have you listed soon!

Your Internet Friend
Jason Shoemaker
CEO "AxxxHOME Webmaster Insider"
http://www.axxxhome.com

Click on the link below to be removed from the
Axxxhome.com Webmaster Insider.

http://www.axxxhome.com/cgi-bin/mailman/contentprovidors/mailmachine1.cgi?www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org