wc3

From: Lorntz <dandh@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:53:50 -0700
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
I say leave the web alone. We already have to pay for internet service. Thats enough, considering how much computers and software cost. Its almost like a department store charging you for products, which is ok, but then also charging you to walk through the store, like a floor tax or something. ??? Does the local newspaper charge you for each picture on each page? NOT!!!