patent policy

From: michael d. henry <www.mdh31951@ev1.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 13:32:52 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
I am a new user to the net, I enjoy knowing that there are other systems out there if i want to change systems I think it would be a huge mistake to make this decision to make this change to patent software only.Not only is it very expensive but some times has a lot of problems with it.I gopr you will decide to keep the web open source and not patent applications only. Thank you .