Free money Making Website ! Get One Before They R Gone I Got Mine

From: <raserat2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 00:54:19
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>

Would YOU like 10,000/month for life?

For a limited period we're offering the
opportunity of a lifetime.

Make "tens of 1000's" without selling,
experience, administration, stock, investment
or having to answer the phone EVER again.

Take advantage, get involved with the $35
billion dollar a year adult XXX industry by
taking one of our FREE FREE FREE adult web site
businesses and we'll make sure you earn a lot
of money.

<<<<Its what over 70% of 250,000,000 surfers
are looking for!>>>>

"No experience required"

Our Guarantee:
'We'll give you a adult web site, show you how to
promote it and 'IF' YOU don't start earning over
10,000 EACH month within six (with our help),
we'll give YOU the business for FREE'.
When you start to earn over 10,000 a month,
you pay 1950.00 once off for the business.

"We already know that you'll reach the 10,000's
target income quickly"

That's why we don't ask you to part with your money
until you've tasted success.

You don't have to spend a penny to advertise. We'll
show and teach you how to promote it in each of the
4,500 FREE places on the Internet to give you 70,000
to 100,000 customers each month.

You don't need any experience. We'll give you the site,
show you the way and pay you an excellent income. If
you haven't got a PC or experience we will help you
promote your business. With our help, you can't fail.

You can operate anonymously, even your wife/husband
doesn't have to know where the extra money's coming
from. We pay YOU monthly.

We have turned this 'usually expensive to buy
business' into a FREE to start and EASY to operate
package with the entire promotional backup needed
to succeed. We'll teach you everything there is to
know, plus guarantee that you earn over 10,000 a
month before we ask you for payment. Its a NO RISK
proven business supported by a 'long term sustainable
business plan' that will take you on a roller-coaster
ride to SUCCESS.

DON'T MISS THIS - APPLY NOW

E-mail me for further info:
raserat2001@yahoo.com
Limited period applies. FREE support for 21 months.
Domain name required.
For further details reply with "MORE DETAILS"
                          in the subject line.
"If you want to be
removed from my email database please reply
with 'REMOVE' in the subject line."