another vote against implementing RAND licensing procedures

From: <CPausheek@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 02:13:43 EDT
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Please rethink changing your policies to institute RAND licensing.  I and
many others think it will hurt the growth of the web and make it more
difficult to start web sites and web-based businesses.  I realize this is a
complex issue and there are many considerations, but I ultimately feel this
is the wrong direction to take. Thank you for your time.
C. Pausheek