Wrong thing going RAND

From: Ky Vinh <kyvinh@onebox.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 20:29:07 -0700
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Hi,

   I am a developer, and as such, I cannot express more concisely the
way I think: DO NOT GO WITH RAND. As the acronym goes (Reasonable And
Non-Discriminatory), it is a play on words at most. And anybody with
sufficient funds can alter the meanings of those words in front of a
court.
   For the future of technology and humanity, I have to condemn this
action.

Thank you,

-- Ky Vinh
kyv@email.com