Fees for web standard products

From: Ron Bogas <rbogas1@home.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:23:22 -0400
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
Are you trying to bring down the web? I for one, will refuse to pay fees at
the consumer level for products that are now free. The day fees are imposed,
is the day I find other ways of seeking enjoyment. Your motives are greedy,
and will ruin the enjoyment the public gets from surfing the net. The web
has grown to great proportions without these fees. Why is this neccessary
now?