comments

From: tim <tim@carbonwave.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 23:35:01 -0700
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
I cannot support any policy changes that allow patented software into
W3C standards.  We need to keep the web unencumbered by software
patents, and protect our rights to have a free and open web.  Free
software and open standards have created the web, after getting off to
such a wonderful start, let's not go down the slippery slopes of
monopolization and control by proprietary standards and patents.