fees for Web-standard products.

From: Kelvin Scott <solfud1@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:44:34 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
You guys could'nt think of anything better to tax/associate fees on than insignificant web products.  Telecommunictions is the biggest rackett out there.  You know there is a lot money to be made in T-comm so you try to cut yourself a peice somehow.  Get your money-grubbing fingers out of our pockets.  We pay enough for the internet already, and don't like paying what we have to pay to get a decent line.

Yours Truly,
Bytmeyah Sunfavitch