[www-patentpolicy-comment] <none>

From: Sandip Sarma <xssarmax@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:54:33 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
I feel the web's content's should not be milked for
money. Why should we be charged royalty fees for
virtually everything on the web? What about web
designers or people who just want to make a personal
site about themselves? Why is it the W3C's decision to
charge us? Do they own all of the content people put
on the web? Shouldn't some things (like the web) be
left sacred?