Do you think about stuff?

From: Hippieman <hippieman@bungie.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:16:11 -0400
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Seriously do you think or just take good ideas, write them down and
procede to shove them up into your rectum cavity for safe keeping?  I
mean I have heard of dumb things  before, but man this is a great one.
Why don't we all just switch over to Microsoft XP while we are at it,
let software disable whatever it wants.  Seriously, have you considered
a CAT scan or MRI?  You might have serious damage from all that Crack.

-Hip

-Reverof Nohtaram-

http://bighouse.bungie.org/pfhorathon/
http://www.marathon.org/