if (RAND) { delete W3C; W3C = NULL; W3C = new CElection }

From: Larry Dobson <ldobson@sfamipec.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:28:21 -0700
To: "'www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org'" <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
What gives anyone the right to profit for the efforts of the whole world.
It is no different than claiming rights to a spoken language, and trying to
bill for its use.
W3C does not own the web!
Obviously, the consortium isn't very busy chasing the real web issues.
Since they can't find the time to rid us of digital terrorists, how can they
have time for this.
   IT IS TIME TO REMOVE W3C!
	Larry

I agree with Mr Thames...
"I think that I will start a consortium to eliminate the W3C. How do you
like that?? Don't be idiots!! If you have nothing else on which to
concentrate your spare time, take a nap!!!"