Your policy.

From: Russell Thomas <russell1997@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 08:47:33 -0500
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
I just read a story about this Royalty Policy.  I think this is a very bad
idea.  If this goes into effect myself and many others will be very cautious
on the internet to make sure we don't get a whole bunch of crazy fees put on
us.  I'm going to spread the story I read and hopefully you will hear more
from real people about this policy because I don't see who you could
possible have talked to to see that this will be a good idea.
-Russell