Bad Idea

From: Mark Cunningham <Mark.Cunningham@SurfControl.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:23:00 +0100
To: "'www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org'" <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
I would just like to add my voice to the many others that think that this is
not in the best interest of the internet and seems at odds with you own
"The purposes of the Consortium are to support the advancement of
technology in the field of networking, graphics and user interfaces by
the World Wide Web toward a true information infrastructure, and to
cooperation in the industry through the promotion and development of
interfaces in the information environment known as the "World Wide Web."

This seems to me to be Rich corporations pushing through their own agenda.
Mark Cunningham

individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily
represent those of SurfControl.

If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have
received this email in error, and that any use dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.