Patent Policy Framework

From: Mike Shea Jr <msheajr@hitech-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 08:26:03 -0500
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
To whom it may concern,
    I am sorrowed to see a resource like W3C $ell out. If you do this
you will destroy the standardization of the internet. Companies like
Microsoft and AOL will come up with there own standards for the web. The
will build these standards into there own products and make developers
try to sort it out. Think I'm wrong? THEY DO IT NOW!! The problem will
increase until one of them wins and you are sunk. Until now they needed
you, now you will just get in the we.

STOP KILLING THE WEB, GO BACK TO BUILDING IT!

Mike Shea Jr