RAND policy. reasonable and nondiscriminatory

From: James Stanton <jstanjr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 05:40:34 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
  I will make this as brief as possible. This is no different than a
hijacking. This is the fastest way to destroy a stagnated industry. It is
appalling that some believes that a fee should be imposed.

Will the next step be to charge a "nominal fee" for looking up a phone
number in my phone book.

"Stupid is as Stupid does"

Microsoft input. Well that is a group of software writers that I would take
advice from.
                        Thank you for your time, or will I be charged for
this?

                                            Jim Stanton
jstanjr@bellsouth.net