W3C Patent Policy Framework

From: <bitleech@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:11:15 +0200 (MEST)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
The web must stay free of software patents!!! The world wide web wouldn't be
"world wide" if there were unfree standards. I think the standards must be
free and available for everybody. If there were unfree standards the open
source community would heavily be discriminated. I am very shocked about your
plans. Please keep the web free of patents,
hopefully BITLeeCH.

Please excuse my English, but I'm German.

http://www.gmx.net