Charges?

From: Rick Oldfield <rick_d@ev1.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:09:42 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
The internet was intended to be free and I pray that it will always remain
that way! I for one will NEVER pay for internet use, or royalties for
anything that Concerns the internet. I think that you will find that you are
overstepping your boundaries with this one and that it will ultimately be
the demise of what would otherwise be a very great and important part of
every day life.

I hope that you greedy bastards change your minds because I really mean what
I say about not paying, even if it means no more internet. I worked fine
before the internet with private BBS and private networks and we can do it
again if pressed into it!

Rick Oldfield
La Porte, TX.