HERE TODAY - GONE TOMORROW?

From: Dawn M. Burian <dawn@memoriesdesign.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 19:55:10 -0500
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Am I to understand as a small web design company that my whole existence
is at risk?  Please say this isn't so.

I wish I could argue this intelligently like I'm sure many of those who
have previously posted comments on this patent issue. But since, I can't
I am only hoping that this is one of those things that comes up and then
dies a quick death. I hope it doesn't end up being my company that dies
that death.

Dawn

--
http://www.memoriesdesign.com