Patents?

From: Barry Coward <beulah@enterprise.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:30:18 +0100 (BST)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
I know patents for everything is popular in the USA but is not W3C
supported by the European Commission ( see http://www.w3org/Consortium/)
and surley such restrictive practisies as are proposed would be opposed
by the Europen Commission.  There are 331 documents on the EC site that
assume that net standards are universally accessible.

Be warned you may be able to patent in the USA but Europe may prove more
difficult.

Kind regards,

Barry Coward
|Editions Audioviseul BEULAH, videos, sound fx, stock shots,  |
|film and tape restoration and archive services.              |
|Web site design. WEB SITE <http://www.eavb.co.uk/>          |
|BEULAH is a Microsoft free zone. We use RISC OS computers.   |