REJECT RAND

From: Harald Holtij <harald@holtij.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:27:10 +0200
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
Frankly, I do not understand how anybody in his/her right mind could come up
with such a proposal.
It only serves greedy cooperations - and of those suckers we already have
FAR TOO MANY!!

It does not serve the purpose of W3C.
It does not serve the purpose of a free web.
It does not serve the users of the web - i.e. us all!

It only serves the big greedy blood-suckers who's greed destroys this planet
and it's inhabitants.

I completely agree with Michael Rose who said (in my words now) that the BIG
SUCKERS already have made huge profits based on the many man-years people
have put into the web for free. If they have any sense of dignity and
honesty they will donate huge money to the further and FREE develoment of
the web.

Are you listening, M$ and co???

Harald Holtij