America Inc.

From: Mark Andrich <MAndrich@preventblindness.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:34:17 -0500
To: "'www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org'" <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>

On a daily basis bits and pieces of our freedoms are being sold off to the
highest bidders. THIS is what has put us in the situation that we're
currently in. We live in a globalized community where multi-national
corporations hold more power than the governments. These corporations make
decisions based on profit, not people that affect the most basic values that
create our society.  RAND is just another step to giving over another every
major media source to the controlling interests. W3C, you are not serving
the interests of the people, but it's not too late.... What will it be, W3C?
The World Wide Web for the people, or the World Wide Web Inc.?

End-User

Www.freespeech.org
www.indymedia.org
www.adbusters.org

"For the profit, by the profit." - America Inc.