Definitely hurting the W3C

From: Erik Beijnoff <erik@addsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:29:57 +0200
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>

I can see no other way out if this policy will be used as the licensing
framework for future w3c technologies than to turn to another standards
body. And I'm quite convinced another one will emerge if this policy is the
new way.

Too bad, I just started too feel that XML we're maturing and really started
to take of. Some other standards body just have to continue the development
from here.