Best prices 4 print

From: <sales@alphabetgraphics.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:20:27 -0400
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
     If you're in the market for graphics and print jobs, you
     simply can't afford to miss out on 'Alphabet Graphics'
     services.

     Few of our prices for printing (include pre-press):

     10,000 data sheets -  $ 1,090.00
     1 page (8.5" x 11") printed 2 sides 4 color process on 100lb.
     glossy white stock, at your door.

     10,000 12 pages catalog - $ 3,350.00
     printed 2 sides 4 color process on 80lb.  (final size 8.5" x
     11") glossy white stock, at your door.

     Printed material from Canada to the U.S is under NAFTA
     agreement therefor you don't pay duty nor sales tax.

     Our prices can't be beat and our service is top notch. In
     terms of your time and money, that adds up to big savings.

     For prices information on your specific needs please provide
     us with your detailed request.

     *  Prices are in US Dollars
     *  Applied taxes extra
     *  Shipping & handling included