Fees for Web-standard products

From: A.J. Dumas-Casale <dumas9@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:14:24 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
I am sending this to express my extreme consternation about the fees for
Web-standard products, I think it is unnecessary and gives me doubt as to
the competence of W3C, and furthermore, what exactly do you expect to
accomplish by doing this?  Did you even consider the aftermath of this
policy?  And lastly I assure you that if this policy takes effect I will do
every thing in my power as a citizen to get it revoked.

Sincerely
Andrew J. Dumas-Casale