[www-patentpolicy-comment] <none>

From: Adam Mirvis <admirvis@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 17:17:21 -0500
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
RAND is a terrible idea.  It will ruin the net and its potential.  Whoever
thought it up should be sacked immediately!  It is inconcievable that such a
policy could be beneficial in any way to the public or to anyone.  It is
unneccessary, unconstitutional, and just plain wrong!  I and many others
hope that RAND does not take effect, and I ask you to see that it does not.