Royalty from the W3C idiot idea

From: Dominique Brisson <briscom@aiservice.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:04:46 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
Hi there
    If every government or institution person in the world, who put such a stupid thing forward was tax proportionnally to their stupidity rank in doing so,  we wouldn't therefore have to suffer such idioties anymore and furthermore they will think twice afterward before putting such a stupid law on the bench.
    Our government and institution by doing so, are not only restraining our right but also our liberty, and as far as I know, they were elected and brought there to defend and protect our same right and liberty !!!
    Do they still remember what right and liberty means, it's not only applicable for election's speach but has to be in their heart in each and every day of their life.

Friendly Yours
Dominique Brisson

M. Dominique Brisson
Brisson Communications