Questionnaire ? [Was: Summary of 25 October 2001 Patent Policy WG Teleconference]

From: Holger Blasum <blasum@ffii.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:34:00 +0100
To: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Cc: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Hello Susan Lesch,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 06:40:49AM +0100, you wrote:
> Eleven people attended the 25 October Patent Policy Working Group
> (PPWG) teleconference. They discussed how best to ask for feedback from
> the W3C Advisory Committee (AC) which is holding its semi-annual
> meeting a week from now. PPWG Chair Danny Weitzner proposed that an
> email questionnaire about major W3C patent policy issues be sent to
> each AC representative on 29 October.

In accordance with the 15 Oct meeting summary's last paragraph:
"We will seek guidance on these basic choices from the Advisory Committee through a series of questions to be developed over the next week and presented to the November meeting of the AC. Members and the public will have a chance to offer answers to these questions by email." (http://www.w3.org/2001/10/ppwg-cupertino-ftf-summary.html) I would suggest to CC that questionnaire to this list as well. Or in case you fear it is too "bulky" just post its URL.

Regards and thanks in advance,

Holger Blasum, FFII <blasum@ffii.org>
GnuPG 1024D/995D35846FBC717E3562