Re: Netscape Browsers

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:46:48 -0400
To: "Rick Vernier" <rvernier@co.augusta.va.us>, <www-p3p-public-comments@w3.org>

For information on the availability of P3P user agents, please
see http://www.w3.org/P3P/implementations

You may also find the information at http://p3ptoolbox.org
useful. Feel free to borrow information about P3P.

Netscape does not yet have P3P, but there is supposed
to be some P3P support in version 7 when it comes out.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Lorrie Cranor
P3P Specification Working Group Chair