Re: Comments from the CC/PP working group

I think we are satisfied with the response from the P3P working group. However,
as previously noted, we look forward to cooperating in future releases to make
the two different technologies work together even more smoothly.

Johan

--
          Johan Hjelm

  Read more about my recent book at