Re: What is the actual meaning of the p3p header ?

From: Lorrie Faith Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:56:01 -0500
Cc: "www-p3p-policy@w3.org" <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
To: Anders Both <anbo@basechat.com>
Each of those three letter tokens have meaning. You can look them up at
http://www.w3.org/TR/P3P/#compact_policies

Also, if you have a P3P compact policy you also need to have a full P3P policy.

Regards,

Lorrie Cranor

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor <http://lorrie.cranor.org/>
* Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering & Public Policy