What is the actual meaning of the p3p header ?

From: Anders Both <anbo@basechat.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:13:30 +0100
To: "www-p3p-policy@w3.org" <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
Hello p3p group

If I add this header to my http response:

"p3p", "CP=\"IDC DSP COR ADM DEVi TAIi PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi HIS OUR
IND CNT\"");

My application will be able to set session cokkies in iframes, and
with a higher private setting.

But what is the actual meaning of this: IDC DSP COR ADM DEVi TAIi PSA
PSD IVAi IVDi CONi HIS OUR IND CNT . I dont want to claim something
about privacy, without knowing whats is about.

Best regards

Anders Both