P3P and webservices

From: Ravi Trivedi <trivedi@india.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:33:06 +0530
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

Hi All,
     I am wondering if this question has been discussed on this mailing
list..( I couldnt find any in the archives)

 How does P3P influence  webservices? Webservices are hosted on SOAP Servers
which use App/web servers. There is a need for privacy beyond websites where
information is collected via forms.
   The webservices also collect personal information like Credit card number
, address etc. So the same concerns apply. Here the user agent is not a
browser but a web service client.

Has there been any thoughts on including the P3P headers in SOAP envelope ,
so that
they could be used by the webservices client ( user agents).

Are there any instances of such usage of P3P in web services?

Regards,
Ravi