Re: IE6 hellpppppp.

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:00:59 -0400
To: "Gregg Hoshovsky" <greggh@bendcable.com>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

First, please do not install random P3P files on your site.
You could be committing your site to a privacy policy
that you don't actually follow. DO NOT DO THIS!

By default IE6 will complain about third-party cookies
that are not P3P enabled with a P3P compact policy.
If some of your sites do not use cookies in a third-party
context, you won't get the complaint.

Please do some reading on P3P.
http://www.w3.org/P3P/ or http://p3ptoolbox.org/
are good places to start.