RE: Question about Internet Explorer

Erwin--

There are two ways to get into IE 6.0 to delete temp files and cookies.  If
you have a browser window open, you can click on "Tools" --> "Internet
Options."

Or, you can close all of browser windows, and right-click the big "E" icon
on the desktop, select "Properties," and then delete everything.

If you used the first method, the site that you were visiting will still be
in the cache, even after you delete everything.  If you use the second
method, everything should be deleted.

Hope this helps,

-- jeff

Jeff Finkelstein
Customer Paradigm
jeff@customerparadigm.com
303.473.4400 x 11

Read my latest article,
"Minor Human Negligence Can Lead to Major Invasion of Privacy"
http://www.eprairie.com/news/viewnews.asp?newsletterID=4152

Ask Question: http://www.customerparadigm.com/ask.htm
Contact Me Now: http://www.customerparadigm.com/contactme.htm
Free Newsletter: http://www.customerparadigm.com/newsletter.htm