Question about Interner Explorer

From: Erwin Andes <erwin@roelofsmeetinstrumenten.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:10:34 +0200
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
Hello,

I use IE6. If I delete the complete history and all files in the
directory "temporary internet files" including all cookies, I still find
one address in my address line if I type the first letter the IE6
automatically recognise this website and shows the full path, like it is
in your history/temporary internet files! It only happens with one
website. The other sites are all gone. I think it is a stupid trick from
the creators of this site. How can I delete this?

Thank you!
Best regards,

Erwin Andes
W.J. Roelofs Meetinstrumenten B.V.